Working with Dallas Insurance Claims
The Insurance Claims Process:
Here are a few tips for you to follow when working with your Insurance Company:
- Contact Dallas Roofing to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage was incurred.
- If damage has been verified, you should contact your insurance agent to request an inspection.
- An adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
- Your agent can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property.
- Your insurance company will usually require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to reimburse you correctly.
- We strongly suggest that you take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- The claims adjustor should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation.
- Most homeowner policies grant coverage’s for full replacement cost provided the repairs are actually completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.
- Dallas Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance.
NOTE: All carriers have their own method of processing claims. This is just a general guideline.
Questions? Please Contact Us
Or fill out the form below – we will be in contact asap. Thanks!